How long have you been working at Integrity Builders and Supply?
- I had a 10 week internship in Spring 2015 and I have been working here full time since May 2016.
What role do you perform, and what are some of your duties?
- I am a Service Technician, and some of my duties are doing service work for customers with older barns, doing warranty worker on our newer barns we've built, and help with new construction if needed.
What’s your favorite part about working at Integrity Builders?
- My favorite part has got to be working with my coworkers.
What’s been your favorite moment helping a customer?
- My favorite moment working with a customer was when a customer had a curtain machine on the ceiling that was pulling the rafters. So we went up in the attic and put more blocking in between the rafters that held the machine. Apparently one of our competitors had been out several times to fix the issue and had done nothing. They were very grateful we actually fixed the problem!
What are some things that customers might not know about you?
- I did an internship with Integrity Builders for 10 weeks in the spring of 2015 as part of getting my Ag business degree from Kirkwood Community College. I am a graduate from North Mahaska High School. I also enjoy four wheeling and fishing in my free time.
What credentials or certifications do you hold?
- Ag business graduate 2016, AP controller training