How long have you been working at Integrity Builders and Supply?
- I have been working at Integrity Builders since August 2014.
What role do you perform, and what are some of your duties?
- I install, repair, troubleshoot, and test mechanical systems within the barns.
What’s your favorite part about working at Integrity Builders?
- I enjoy the customers and my coworkers. We are all able to work together as a team to get the job done.
What’s been your favorite moment helping a customer?
- I enjoy using the knowledge I have to troubleshoot and help our customers with and efficient and accurate solution when problems arise.
What are some things that customers might not know about you?
- I have 10+ years in the hog industry with expert knowledge in Hired Hand, AP, ChoreTime, and LB White products.
What credentials or certifications do you hold?
- OSHA 30 hour
- Factory trained on AP Controls