How long have you been working at Integrity Builders and Supply?
- I have been working here since 2014.
What role do you perform, and what are some of your duties?
- I am currently a Drafter/Estimater. However, I previously was a Service Technician with Integrity. My duties then were to repair and test mechanical and electrical systems within the barn.
What’s your favorite part about working at Integrity Builders?
- My favorite part is being able to help customers and learn new things. I am able to take the knowledge I learned as a Service Technician and implement into drafting/estimating to be more efficent for Integrity and improve the ability to meet customer needs.
What’s been your favorite moment helping a customer?
- My favorite moments are fixing feed systems beacuse they can be detrimental to herd health if not fixed within a proper amount of time and now learning the other component which is drafting/estimating.
What are some things that customers might not know about you?
- I previously worked in a surgical unit helping hold open the incision for the doctor.
What credentials or certifications do you hold?
- Factory AP Controller training
- OSHA 30 hour certification
- Minor electrical training.
- Drafting classes